Reliable, Local, On-Demand Document Shredding!
Securely dispose your personal, business and customer information through HIPAA and FACTA compliant shredding services.
All shredding services are by appointment only and are usually available within 1-2 business days from when you contact us.
- By Appointment Only
- Minimum Fee $10
- 20¢ per pound
- Or $1 off box rates listed >
- Credit/Debit or Cash
(no change available)
- Minimum Fee $25 ($50 in some locations)
- 25¢ per pound or…
- Small bankers box $7ea
- Copy Paper box $8ea
- Large bankers box $12ea
- Office Console: $39 per pickup
- 65 Gallon: $59 per pickup
- 95 Gallon: $89 per pickup
- One-time use available for a fee
- Location and frequency will affect pricing
(no long-term commitments)
Request your pickup or drop-off (or call 828-497-9180 to schedule)
Choose to drop off your documents or have us pick them up, and we will shred them at our facility.
Do you store records for months or years and need to get rid of a bunch at one time? No Problem!
Our shredding services occur at our facility. At this time, we are unable to offer onsite shredding.
For regularly scheduled pickups, we offer a variety of collection container sizes and pickups schedules customized to meet your needs within your budget.
Our document shredding services cater to local businesses and individuals who need small to medium sized, one-time, occasional or regularly scheduled shredding with by-appointment pickup or drop off usually available in 1-2 business days. Our shredding services occur at our facility. If you require on-site shredding, we can recommend a reputable provider.
Of course, the question everyone wants answered first: How much is this going to cost?
Shredding your files is very affordable. This pricing information was last updated on 10/16/2018
Periodic Purges – Schedule an appointment for a drop-off ($10 minimum) or pickup ($25+ minimum by location).
A standard (small) bankers file box will cost $7 per box.
A copy paper box will cost $8 per box.
A large bankers file box will cost $12 per box.
Other box sizes will be estimated as compared to this list or charged by weight (see below)
Non-standard containers are charged by weight:
- Drop off your files to be shredded for just 20¢ per pound. Drop off is by appointment only and the minimum is $10.
- For just 25¢ per pound we come pickup from your location. A minimum of at least $25 applies to all pickups and may be more depending on your location.
- We are available to move records from anywhere in your location to our transport vehicle or onsite shred truck for an additional fee. For example, recently we hauled over 150 boxes down from an attic through a 2ft x 2ft hatch. If documents are not near a door on the first floor, please let us know so we can have the appropriate staff and tools on hand to move your records.
For recurring pickups – You choose the size of the collection container and how often we pickup (empty the containers).
- Standard collection containers start at $39 per pickup per container
- 65 Gallon 2-wheel cart collection containers start at $59 per pickup per container
- 95 Gallon 2-wheel cart collection containers start at $89 per pickup per container.
We work to customize a shredding strategy to meet your needs and budget by utilizing all resources available.
On-site shredding is available from a separate reputable company. Our shredding services take place at our facility.
Pickup minimum fees vary by location. We are based in Whittier so pickups in Whittier, Sylva, Dillsboro, Cherokee and much of Bryson City have a minimum of just $25. Franklin, Balsam, Cullowhee and locations further (including some parts of Bryson City) have a $50 minimum. Fees may be higher depending on your location distance and travel time.